Give Yourself the Gift of Luxury Travel
At DeSalvio Travel, we offer several planning packages to best suit your needs.
Our unique consultation process helps you identify the “why” of your travel plans
and matches you with our vetted network of hotels, destinations, and tour guides
Not including airfare, most of our clients’ trips start at $600 - $1,000 per day. These are the estimated starting points where we can provide the highest quality experiences and accommodations. Prices vary based on destination, time of year, and number of travelers.
The full planning package includes:
- Destination Consultation
- Up to 3 Itinerary Edits
- 24/7 Travel Assistance while Traveling
- Transportation Assistance
- Flight Assistance
- Activity & Tours Assistance
- Concierge Assistance with Dining & Spa reservations
- City or Destination Guides
- Packing Guides
- Recorded Walk Through of the Itinerary
- Pre-Departure Call Walk Through of Itinerary
- Customized Travel App
- VIP Welcome & Free Amenities at 5 star hotels
Last minute bookings require time prioritization and detailed research so in order to complete your trip over our other trips, we require an additional fee on top of our customized travel planning package fee.
For our independent travelers, we offer a consultation call to answer any questions and provide vetted advice.
The Consultation and hotel research package includes:
- 1-hour recorded phone consultation
- Destination recommendations & guidance
- Follow up email
- Three 4 or 5 Star hotel recommendations (if applicable)
We work with groups of up to 30 people for hotel room blocks and corporate events. We require at least a few months lead time to handle all the reservations.
There are no fees for direct hotel bookings. You can download our guide here to learn how to book your own 5 star stay with free room upgrades and amenities.
BOOK A FREE ROOM UPGRADE GUIDE
All of our fees are non-refundable and charged upon the delivery of the first draft of your itinerary.
Our Welcome Guide
For a more detailed guide on how we work and our frequently asked questions, please download our short guidebook here.